Tibet has always been the world of fascination among the travelers around the world with its strict rules and regulation among the people. Hindu kingdom has a religious belief of Lord Shiva who has been told to be residing in the land of Mount Kailsh and Himalayan Mount Kailash Motorcycle tour going to be the best choice to make this religious ride possible. One of the best achievements on Tibet for our team is the Himalayan Motorbike tour to the Roof top of the world Tibet on Everest Base Camp on 2001 making us the pioneer of the Motorbike tour to Tibet from Nepal.
The ear of treks has basically changed the way from walk to ride and adventure and Himalayan Mount Kailash Motorcycle tour is one of its kinds. New destinations are always emerging and our teams of different nationalities are always ready to offer you with next way of enjoying the travel. Himalayan Mount Kailash Motorcycle tour is one of its kinds in the great Himalayan land of Mother Earth. This ride takes us from the friendship highway of the land of Mountains.
Mt Kailash with its religious belief has a ride just waiting for you to explore with the ride of extreme joy and the paradise visit for peace and relaxation of the mind. Whether it is a pilgrimage kora, parikrama of Mt Kailash or spiritual journey of the Sacred Mountain this tour is one not to be misses. With the start of our gear crossing the friendship high way bridge of Nepal and Tibet high terrian, this tour is specially focuses on the riders with the religious belief of Himalayan adventure motorcycle tour planner passing from the vast land of grassland of the western Tibet. Yak , Sheep, horse are not to be underestimated as we among the riders something is known” An attack of yak” or yak attack so we are basically enjoying this swift ride but still we love to challenge the life of wild from this.
Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 190.00 for American National
Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 114.00 for Other Nationals
– Arrival and Departure Airport transfer in a private car, accompanied by an English speaking representative.
– 3 nights 3 star Hotel on twin sharing basis in Kathmandu with breakfast and inclusive of all applicable govt.taxes.
– Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu as per the itinerary with a private vehicle and English speaking guide.
– Hotels / Guest House in Tibet on twin sharing (3 star standard Hotels)
– Meals i.e. Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels / Guesthouses OR local restaurants on en-route stopovers (in Tibet)
– All entry fees to the sites and monasteries for both Motor bikes and members
– Everest Conservation fee for members, bikes, Crews and vehicle
– All necessary Tibet entry and road permits,
– Motor bike custom entry fee at China custom
– Temporary Motor Bike license and driving license,
– 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide
– Hire of 500CC Royal Enfield Motorcycle and spare parts of bikes(Whichever applicable)for the entire trip
– One mechanic from Nepal, their accommodation, meals and daily wages.
– Cost of fuel for the bikes and mechanic as well as engine oil top up.
– Back up support of a Truck to carry support staff and clients personal baggage/gears, guide from Tibet.
– Deposit Amount in Chinese Custom by Parikrama Treks
– Oxygen incase needed
COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:-
– Air ticket and Air tax if needed
– Nepal entry & and re-entry of $ 40.00 for 30 days upon arrival at the Kathmandu airport or Nepal Border.
– China/Tibet Visa fee US$ 114.00 per person. extra US$ 95.00 pp for American nationals
– Personal biking clothing including Helmets
– Photography charges for still and Video cameras at Monasteries in Tibet
– Emergency and Evacuation costs, travel / medical insurance / Personal insurance of the riders
– Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses
– Bank transfer fees, cancellation fee if there is unforced situation, Politically disturbance any region of Visa rejected by Chinese Embassy
– Personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages,bottled drinks, extra mileage, personal gratuities such as tips to guides, drivers and Mechanics
– Costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes, and break downs and beyond the control and its associates.
– 03 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu is in our package; more than 03 night will be with extra charge. This may happen in case of early arrive from Tibet.
– Lunch in Kathmandu and throughout the tour in Tibet (Approx 10-18 US$ per meal)
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||N/A|
|Trek Duration:||N/A||Type of trek:||N/A|