Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer hotel .
Day 02: Free day or sightseeing around kathmandu valley
Day 03: Kathmandu -Besi Sahar – Ngadi (930 m.)
Day 04: Ngadi – Jagat (1300 m.)
Day 05: Jagat – Taal (1707 m.)
Day 06: Tal – Bagar Chhap (2160 m.)
Day 07: Bagar Chhap – Chame (2670 m.)
Day 08: Chame – Hongde (3250 m.)
Day 09: Hongde – Ngawal Village (3600 m.)
Day 10: Ngawal – Base Camp
Day 11: Acclimatize
Day 12: High Camp
Day 13 – 14-15 -16: Climbing days
Day 17: Back to Base Camp
Day 18: Base Camp to Manang (3540 m.)
Day 19: Manang – Churi Lattar (4200 m)
Day 20: Churi Lattar – Thorang Phedi (4450 m.)
Day 21: Cross over the Thorang-La (5416 m. and down to Muktinath (3750 m.)
Day 22: Muktinath – Kagbendi (2800 m. / 9185 ft)
Day 23: Kagbeni – Jomsom
Day 24: Flight, Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 25: Drive or flight back to Kathmandu
Day 26: Free day for shopping for relax
Day 27: Flight back to your home country
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Trip Cost: Request on email@example.com
One way Airfare: US$ 194 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfaston Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holde.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Besisahar/Jomsom|
|Trek Duration:||27 days (22 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camping|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|