Yala Peak is one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks, just to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak does not require mountaineering experience. From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, then trek up the valley for Four days. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatise, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit bid. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, with some amazing views views into Tibet and across to Shisapangma (the only 8000 meters peak situated wholly in Tibet).
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu Airport Transfer to Hotel O/N at Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive, Kathmandu to Syabru Besi
Day 04: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2480m)
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang valley (3541m)
Day 06: Rest at Langtang valley (3541m)
Day 07: Langtang valley to Kyangjin Gompa (3900m)
Day 08: Rest at Kyangjing Gompa
Day 09: Kyangjin Gompa to Yala Base Camp (5033 m.)
Day 10: Climb and back to Kyangjingompa
Day 11: Kyangjin Gompa to Ghora tabela
Day 12: Ghora Tabela to Syabru Besi
Day 13: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu
Day 14: Free day or shopping
Day 15: Transfer airport – flight to onward destination
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Trip Cost: Request on firstname.lastname@example.org
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfaston Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holde.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
|Grade:||moderate to strenuous||Max-Altitude:||5033m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Syabrubesi/syabrubesi|
|Trek Duration:||15 days (11 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camping|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review