Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel overnight at Hotel
Day 02 Sightseeing to Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu drive to Pokhara (850m)
Day 04: Pokhara drive to Galeshwor then trek Bas Kharka (1525m) 3 hours Overnight at Homestay
Day 05: Trek to Nagi (2230m) 5-6 hours. Overnight at Community Lodge/Homestay
Day 06: Trek to Mohare (Hill) Danda (3300m) 6-7 hours. Overnight at Community Lodge/Homestay
Day 07: Short trek to Danda Kharka (2800m) 2-3 hours Overnight at Community Lodge/Homestay
Day 08: Trek to Tikot (2300m) 6-7 hours. Overnight at Community Lodge / Homestay
Day 09: Trek to Swanta (2,200m) 6-7 hours. Overnight at Community Lodge/Homestay
Day 10: Trek to Chistibung 3000m.4 hours Overnight at Community Lodge
Day 11: Trek to Khopra (3,660m) 5-6 hours Overnight at Community Lodge
Day 12: Day trip to Khayer Lake (4600m) and back to Khopra Overnight at Community Lodge
Day 13: Trek to Narchyang (1510m) 6-7 hours Overnight at Homestay
Day 14: Trek to Tatopani (1190m)5-6 hours Overnight at Teahouse/Lodge
Day 15: Tatopani drive bus to Beni then Pokhara (820m) overnight at Hotel
Day 16: Pokhara flight to Kathmandu (1350m) Overnight at Hotel
Day 17: Sightseeing to Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur overnight at Hotel
Day 18: Leisure day for shopping or relax overnight at Hotel
Day 19: Departure from Kathmandu
15 Days/Trip Cost: US$ 1358.00 per Person in on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
Extra: Round trip Airfare: US$ 230 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping equipment and trekking daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes * Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
|Grade:||moderate to strenous||Max-Altitude:||4600m|
|Trek Region:||Dhaulagiri & Annapurna||Starts in/ Ends in:||Group Joining Dates Available|
|Trek Duration:||19 days (12 days trek)||Type of trek:||Lodge/home stay|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Departure Dates Available on Request
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review