Are you tired of not being able to decide the destination for your upcoming holidays but surely want to enjoy this holidays in the mountains. If yes you are searching for one of the most beautiful mountain with 360 degree panoramic view then choose Amadablam Base Camp trek. With our 2 decade of experience of trekking, expedition, climbing and other tours related terms you will be fascinated and occupied with the service of our experienced team.
How many of us have fantasized of making the pilgrimage walk for Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek? Known in Tibetan as Chomolungma—“Mother Goddess of the Snows”—Everest is a mountain of superlatives and an irresistible lure to adventurers far and wide. Amadablam Base Camp trek provide experience of gazing on its splendor and is an indescribable thrill and, for many, the realization of a lifetime dream.
Only a very few have stood on Everest’s daunting summit, yet trekking to its flanks is an adventure of the highest sort that many can achieve. After a plunge into the exotic bazaars of Kathmandu, we take a mountain flight to Lukla at 9,200 feet. Our first few days of trekking take us through all the major Sherpa villages—Namche Bazaar, Thame, Khumjung, and beautiful Amadablam Base Camp trek.
Tengboche Monastery—where we have a chance to meet the friendly people and soak up the colors, sights, and sounds of Sherpa village life. We walk trails lined with beautiful mani stones and have a few rest days for acclimatization to help us in the days ahead.
Then we head for the rarified heights as we take the most direct hiking route to the stunning rocky outcrop of Kala Patar (18,192′), where we set our eyes on the awesome face of Everest, The Big One. Weather permitting, we’ll also visit Everest Base Camp, with its views of otherworldly 50-foot-tall seracs (the blocks of ice among the crevasses of the glacier).
Day 01 : Arrive In Kathmandu
Day 02 : Explore Kathmandu
Day 03 : Flight to Lukla and Begin Trek
Day 04 : Namche Bazaar (11,270)
Day 05 : Rest Day in Namche Bazaar
Day 06 : Thame (12,500)
Day 07 : Khumjung (12,475)
Day 08 : Tengboche (12,680)
Day 09 : Labarma (14,500′)
Day 10 : Ama Dablam Base Camp – Dingboche (14,500)
Day 11 : Lobuje (16,200)
Day 12 : Gorak Shep (17,000)
Day 13 : Everest Base Camp
Day 14 : Pangboche
Day 15 : Namche Bazaar (11,270)
Day 16 : Return to Lukla (9,200)
Day 17 : Return to Kathmandu
Day 18 : Kathmandu
Day 19 : Fly Home
Trip Cost: US$ 1960 Per Person.
Extra: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu : US$ 330 per person for roundtrip per ticket
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
Cost does not includes:-
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Grade:||moderate to strenuous||Max-Altitude:||17000m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Lukla/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||19 days (14 days trek)||Type of trek:||Lodge|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review