Bhutan Cultural tour, Bhutan Motorcycle Tour
Travelling to Bhutan let you experience some of the most majestic cities including there beauties and the most valuable thing the kindness and the smiley face of the Bhutanese. Every corner of the Bhutan is full of places ready to explore making it one of the country which every one must visit. With us you can explore this beautiful country on Bhutan Motorcycle Tour, Bhutan cultural tour, Nepal Tibet Bhutan Tour or an other way that suits you the best. To get the entry for a tour in Bhutan you will be in need of the below information.
To obtain the Bhutanese visa, we will require the following passport details at least 04 weeks prior to departure. As flights are mostly overbooked during the season time, an earliest possible booking will help avoid disappointment.
FULL NAME, NATIONALITY, SEX, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, HOME ADDRESS, PASSPORT NUMBER, PLACE & DATE OF ISSUE, DATE OF EXPIRY & PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT by Fax. You are also requested to bring 03 passport size photographs upon arrival to Kathmandu or Bhutan. On the receiving the above, it will be forwarded to our Bhutanese agent who in turn will advise us once the visas are confirmed. Kindly note that air tickets can not be issued till the visas are fully confirmed.
The Bhutanese Visa Fees of US$ 20 and tourism Tax of US$ 10 per person (subject to change) is payable in cash at the point of entry.
ENTER / EXIT
Bhutan can be entered by air and land. However the land route can be taken either for entering or exiting only. It is necessary that DRUK AIR the national and only carrier of Bhutan, be used once.
The local currency is NGULTRUM which is at par with the Indian Rupees.
Insurance is highly recommended, but as insurance on trip cancellation, medical, baggage, etc is not available in Bhutan, visitors should arrange for their own in their home country.
TERMS OF PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
Full payment should reach us at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the tour. There will be a cancellation charge of 50% for confirmed bookings upto 7 days prior to departure, whereas no refund thereafter. No refund for no-shows, delay arrivals and flight delays whatsoever the reasons.
As per the rules stated by DRUK AIR, we will also require the full airfare payment in advance to obtain confirmed flight seats. The airfare is not refundable should the tour be cancelled prior to its operation
Why Choose Us
- Provide the best Experience possible within your limited time and schedule
- Unique holidays like Trekking, Climbing, Safari, Motorcycle tours, Adventure Sports
- Plan your whole South East Asia travel in one go with Parikrama Trekking.
- Get to experience specialists with hassle free travel planning
- Get to know our specialists and travel with a personal touch from start to Finish
- Select your preferred style of accommodation.
- Designed a Trip with you in mind make sure your dream holidays a reality
- Make the most of your time and budget with high quality service all the time.
- Over 20 years of Excellency and linked with trusted agents from around the world.