Kathmandu Lhasa Motorcycle Tour is a lifetime journey on a motorbike to Tibet from Nepal. On this Asia motorcycle ride, we travel to Tibetan lands from the lush green valley of Nepal. We make a historic ride to Everest on Royal Enfield motorcycle Tibet. Tibet is also known as Roof Top of the world.
Kathmandu Lhasa Motorcycle Tour is an all-time best motorcycle tour. It is a 15 days experience of multi countries on a single bike to reach the base of the World Highest Mountain. We throttle our bike to start our adventure from Kathmandu’s capital city of Nepal. You will take it to Lhasa the capital of Tibet. Riding on the Hilly landscape gives an extra pleasure of adventure in the high Himalayas.
Parikrama Treks offers best-guided motorcycle tours in Tibet. You will get a chance to ride in the Roof Top of the world on a Motorbike. With Parikrama Treks you will get the first-hand experience of Pioneers motorbike tour operator. Kathmandu Lhasa Motorcycle Tour is an exclusive world motorcycle tour. Be sure to check out our other tour of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, and India on a moto ride.
Upon arrival meet and assist by Parikrama Trekking representative. Transfer to the hotel.
Today we will have historical sightseeing of Kathmandu. Our team will process your passport for Tibet Visa. We will provide a short briefing about Kathmandu Lhasa Motorcycle Tour.
Today we start our ride on the old roadway of Nepal and Tibet, China. We complete an immigration process and cross Friendship Bridge to reach Nyalam.
Today we will ride via Lalungla pass from where you can enjoy the beautiful mountain views. On the way, you will see Mt Xisapangma (8212m) and Mt Cho-Oyu (8201 m).
Today we get to see beautiful mountain views while crossing Gyanchula Pass (5200 m).
Today we process all the bike paperwork including a Chinese license. You will explore the monasteries of Shigatse while we make all the process.
While riding to Gyantse we will visit, visit Khumbula Stupa and Phalkhor Monastery. Then drive to Lhasa via Yamdrok Lake, and over high passes of Kora la (5010M) and Kambala (4794M).
We will have two full days sightseeing tour in Lhasa city and around Lhasa.
Today we will ride in the countryside of Tibet, enjoying the beautiful views.
Today we will ride through the beautiful horizon of Gyanchula Pass (5200 m).
Today we take a scenic ride to Rongbuk through the beautiful Tibetan countryside. Rongbuk is also the name for Everest Base Camp.
In the morning we will explore Everest Base Camp. After Breakfast, we will cross Lalungla pass to reach Zhangmu.
Today we will cross Tibet – Nepal border and ride all the way to Kathmandu.
A Kathmandu Lhasa Motorcycle Tour Journey Ends.
Tour Cost: US$ 5,114.00 per person, sharing a twin room.
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT: US$ 480.00 Per Person.
– Arrival and Departure Airport transfer in a private car
– 3-star hotel on twin sharing basis in Kathmandu with breakfast
– Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu as per the itinerary
– Hotels / Guest House in Tibet on twin sharing (3-star standard Hotels) with breakfast
– All entry fees to the sites and monasteries for both Motorbikes and members
– Everest Conservation fee for members, bikes, Crews and vehicle
– All necessary Tibet entry and road permits
– Motorbike custom entry fee at China custom
– Temporary Motor Bike license and driving license
– 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide
– Hire of Royal Enfield Motorcycle and spare parts of bikes
– One mechanic from Nepal, their accommodation, meals, and daily wages
– Cost of fuel for the bikes as well as engine oil top-up
– Back up the support of a Truck to carry support staff and clients’ personal baggage/gears
– Deposit Amount in Chinese Custom
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
– Flight from Lhasa/Kathmandu if going for one way tour
– Nepal entry & and re-entry visa fee
– China/Tibet Visa fee
-Lunch and dinner on Nepal and Tibet
– Personal biking clothing including Helmets
– Photography charges for Video cameras at Monasteries in Tibet
– Personal insurance and Emergency evacuation costs, travel / medical insurance
– Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses
– Bank transfer fees, cancellation fee if there is an unavoidable situation
– Personal nature expenses such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages
– Costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes, and break downs
– Tips and gratitude for staff.
|Trek Region:||Tibet/Everest||Starts in/ Ends in:||5236|
|Trek Duration:||15 Days||Type of trek:||Motorbike Expedition|
UPCOMING DATE & DEPARTURES TO OUR MOTORCYCLE TOURS 2021/ 2022:-
|Trip Date & Departure 2021||Trip Date & Departure 2022|
|KTM Arrive Date: May 4, 2021
End Departure Date:May 19, 2021
KTM Arrive Date: August 23, 2021
KTM Arrive Date: September 14, 2021
|KTM Arrive Date: May 4, 2022
End Departure Date: May 19, 2022
KTM Arrive Date: September 13, 2022
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review