Mount Kailash Motorcycle Tours is one of the spiritual rides in the Himalayas. This tour takes us to the western part of Tibet and to Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Tour. Among the Hindus, Kailash holds a religious belief as a place where Lord Shiva resides. Himalayan Mount Kailash Motorcycle tour is a way to make it possible for all.
Mount Kailash Motorcycle Tours is a riding tour rather than doing a Parikrama of Kailash. It is a new concept of tourism while new destinations are emerging. This ride is an adventure and expedition both at the same time. You will enjoy the majestic water and Mountain View from holy Mansarovar Lake. You will also get to enjoy the magnificent view of Holy Mountain of Hindu, Buddhist and Bon Po.
Mount Kailash Motorcycle Tours is one of the best Moto adventures in Tibet. The trip starts from Kathmandu and crossing the Nepal-China border to reach Kerung. We will also visit Saga, Lake Mansarovar, and do the kora of Mount Kailash. If interested one can also go to Lhasa or explore Everest Base Camp on a motorbike. You can try Tibet Motorbike circuit if want to visit most visit destination of Tibet.
Parikrama Treks has been offering Himalayan Motorbike tour to Tibet from Nepal. It is a guarantee that you will feel peace of mind while riding on this paradise valley. Mount Kailash is Famous for a pilgrimage kora, or spiritual journey. It is better to take this best spiritual ride during the Saga Dawa Festival. One will be able to see Mount Kailash at its best.
Upon arrival meet and assist by Parikrama Trekking representative. Transfer to the hotel.
Today you will visit the cultural sites of Kathmandu. Parikrama Treks staff will make all the visa preparation. We will provide a short briefing about Mount Kailash Motorcycle Tours.
We start our ride on the paved road along the Trishul River. You will also ride inside Langtang National Park to reach Shyaprubesi.
Today we will complete Nepal – Tibet, China border formalities. Once complete we will ride all the way to Saga via Kerung.
Today we will ride all the way to Lake Manasarovar. It is one of the holiest lakes in Tibet, China.
Today is a free day to explore around Lake Mansarovar and its surrounding valley.
Today we trace our roadways back to Saga.
After completing our tour of Mount Kailash we take a turn to Lhasa.
Today we will reach the capital city of Tibet, Lhasa.
We will visit some of the UNESCO listed sites of Lhasa.
From today we will start riding to the northern valley of Tibet.
Today we will pass through lots of passes to reach Rongbuk. Rongbuk is also the footfall to see the world’s highest mountain.
We will enjoy the view of Everest if we could not see it the other day. We will ride all the way back to the old city of Tibet.
Today on the ride we will have some of the breathtaking panoramic views of the Himalayan range.
Today we will cross the friendship bridge of Tibet, China, and Nepal. We will ride all the way back to Kathmandu.
Mount Kailash Motorcycle Tours Journey Ends.
Size of rider and cost based on per person Basics Cost person
5-7 Riders: USD5893 Per Person
8-9 Riders: USD 4755 Per Person
10+ Riders: USD 4203 Per Person
Extra: Single Supplementary cost USD 525 Per Person
Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 190.00 for American National
Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 114.00 for Other Nationals
– Arrival and Departure Airport transfer in a private car, accompanied by an English speaking representative.
– 3 nights 3-star Hotel on twin sharing basis in Kathmandu with breakfast and inclusive of all applicable govt.taxes.
– Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu as per the itinerary with a private vehicle and English speaking guide.
– Hotels / Guest House in Tibet on twin sharing (3-star standard Hotels)
– Meals i.e. Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels / Guesthouses OR local restaurants on en-route stopovers (in Tibet)
– All entry fees to the sites and monasteries for both Motorbikes and members
– Everest Conservation fee for members, bikes, Crews and vehicle
– All necessary Tibet entry and road permits,
– Motorbike custom entry fee at China custom
– Temporary Motor Bike license and driving license,
– 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide
– Hire of 500CC Royal Enfield Motorcycle and spare parts of bikes(Whichever applicable)for the entire trip
– One mechanic from Nepal, their accommodation, meals, and daily wages.
– Cost of fuel for the bikes and mechanic as well as engine oil top up.
– Back up the support of a Truck to carry support staff and clients personal baggage/gears, a guide from Tibet.
– Deposit Amount in Chinese Custom by Parikrama Treks
– Oxygen incase needed
COST DOES NOT include:-
– Air ticket and Air tax if needed
– Nepal entry & and re-entry of $ 40.00 for 30 days upon arrival at the Kathmandu airport or Nepal Border.
– China/Tibet Visa fee US$ 114.00 per person. extra US$ 95.00 pp for American nationals
– Personal biking clothing including Helmets
– Photography charges for still and Video cameras at Monasteries in Tibet
– Emergency and Evacuation costs, travel / medical insurance / Personal insurance of the riders
– Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses
– Bank transfer fees, cancellation fee if there is unforced situation, Politically disturbance any region of Visa rejected by Chinese Embassy
– Personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks, extra mileage, personal gratuities such as tips to guides, drivers, and Mechanics
– Costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes, and breakdowns and beyond the control and its associates.
– 03 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu is in our package; more than 03 night will be with extra charge. This may happen in case of early arrive from Tibet.
– Lunch in Kathmandu and throughout the tour in Tibet (Approx 10-18 US$ per meal)
|Trek Region:||Kailash, Lhasa, Everest||Starts in/ Ends in:||N/A|
|Trek Duration:||16 days||Type of trek:||Base Camp Motorcycle tour|
|Best Season:||May- September|
Best Season: Mid April to early September will be a good time to visit Tibet.
|Dates: 27 April 2021 (Booking Started)||Dates: 21 April 2022|
|Dates: 28 July 2021 (Booking Started)||Dates: 16 August 2022|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review