Amadablam Expedition is one of the prettiest mountains in the world. This mountain lies in the eastern Himalayan range of Nepal. The main Ama Dablam summit peak lies at 6812 m above sea level. If you have a proper look at her Southwest face we can see a glacier resembling a ‘Dablam’. Dablam is the sacred ornament box worn by ladies in the Sherpa community. Such character of the mountain view that got her the name “Ama Dablam”.
Upon arrival meet and assist by Parikrama trekking representative. Transfer to the hotel.
We will have a short briefing about Amadablam Expedition. You will also meet our team of guides.
Today we will have a scenic flight to Lukla and start our short trek of 2 hours.
Today we will trace our way to the highest clubbing destination in the world.
Today is a free day for us to explore or take a short hike uphill for acclimatization.
Today’s walk will take us to the Tyangboche Monastery. During the Mani Rimdu festival follower from all over the world visit this place.
Today we will ascend to the base of Ama Dablam. Form here we start our Ama Dablam Summit plans.
We will have proper look and start preparing for our great adventure of Ama Dablam Climb.
During this interval, we will reach the summit starting from camp 1, camp 2, and camp 3. Later we will descent downhill to camp 1.
Today we will descend all the way back to Namche Bazaar.
Today we start our trek early to reach Lukla.
Today we will say goodbye to the Khumbu region while taking a scenic flight back to Kathmandu.
Today is a free day in case we missed a flight due to bad weather. You can enjoy yourself on your own or can visit different sites of Kathmandu.
Amadablam Expedition Journey ends.
01. Peak Permit fee,
02. Accommodation in Kathmandu at a standard hotel for maximum six nights on bed and breakfast basis before and after the expedition.
03. Flight Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu as per the itinerary for members, staff and liaison officer.
04. Transportation for expedition cargo to/from Lukla.
05. Porters to/from the Base Camp to carry food and fuel, members’ climbing gears, and all Base Camp equipment.
06. Food and lodge during trekking and at the Base Camp.
07. Base Camp tent for members and staff only.
08. All kitchen equipment with kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent and chairs and tables at the Base Camp.
09. Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for Base Camp staff and liaison officer.
10 Helicopter rescue insurance for Nepalese staff only.
11. Visa extension and conservation fees.
12. Local transport in Kathmandu (Airport/hotel/airport)
13. Agency service charge.
01. International airfares.
02. Entry visa for Nepal (this can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
03. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
04. High altitude food and fuel above the Base Camp and personal climbing gears.
05. Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
06. International airport departure tax.
07. Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal by air cargo.
08. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls, etc.
09. Garbage deposit fee: US$ 2000 refundable after completion expedition.
NOTE: Each team of 3-7 members will have 2 Base Camp staff (cook and kitchen boys).
EXTRA: Charges for high altitude climbing Sherpa or extra Sherpa at the rate of US $1,200.00 per Sherpa. The cost includes equipment allowances, daily wages, transportation, insurance, food and fuel up to Advance Base Camp.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Lukla/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||30 days (24 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camping|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review