+977-98510 56547 ( )
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Trek to Upper Mustang is an exotic tour to the unspoiled villages that showcase rare medieval Buddhism arts, cultures as well as the unique beauty of the landscape of trans-himalyaan desert. Mustang was once a major ancient trading route between Thak Khola and Tibet. The world’s deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Valley, also lies in Mustang.
We will visit LO-Manthang, the capital of Mustang and home to Mustang king’s palace. The regions is full of caves and monasteries dating back to 1300AD
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel on B/B basis
Day 02: Day in Kathmandu – Prepare permit and trekking. Hotel stay
Day 03: Kathmandu/ Pokhara by bus. Night in Pokhara hotel on B/B
Day 04: Flight Pokhara – Jomsom. And 3hrs walk up to Kakbeni (2800 m)
Day 05: Kagbeni – Chaile (3150 m – 5 h) Lodge stay
Day 06 : Chaile – Gemi (3400 m – 6 h) Lodge stay
Day 07: Gemi – Geling (3500 m – 6 h) Lodge stay
Day 08: Geling – Tsarang (3500 m – 6 h) Lodge stay
Day 09: Tsarang – Lomanthang (3700 m – 5 h) Lodge stay
Day 10-11: Two days visit Lo Mangthang upper villages. Lodge stay
Day 12: Lo Manthang /Dhi (5h – 3200m) Lodge stay
Day 13: Dhi / Luri/Yara (6h – 3600m) Lodge stay
Day 14: Yara/Tange (6h – 3300m) Lodge stay
Day 15: Tange / Tetang.(8h – 3000m) Lodge stay
Day 16: Tetang/Muktinath (6h – 370m) Lodge stay
Day 17: Muktinath/Jomsom. Lodge stay
Day 18: Jomsom/Pokhara by flight & bus to Kathmandu. Night in hotel on B/B
Day 19-20: Day in Kathmandu. Hotel stay
Day 21: Departure transfer
21 Days/Trip Cost: US$ 2640.00 per Person in on Twin Sharing Basis
Single Supplement Price in US$ 175.00
– **Flight PKR/JOM/PKR: USD 215 par person
– Price Includes:
– 5 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
– 15 days lodge trek on full board twin sharing basis (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Guide: English speaking, insured, registered, well-equipped, salary, food and accommodation
– 1 Porters nsured, registered, well-equipped, salary, food and accommodation
– Kathmandu-Pokhara -Pokhara to kathmandu by tourist bus
– Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
– Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportations in private vehicle.
– Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced english speaking guide
– Annapurna Conservation Entry Permits and Special Mustang permit
– English speaking local expert guide on the trek.
– Equipments, clothing, salary and insurance for staffs.
– Trek guide’s airfare *
– All government taxes and insured.
Price Does Not Include:
Flights, Bar & beverage bills, Tea /coffee /desert, Snacks, bottled water, shower, insurance, personal cloths,nature of personal insurance, rescue, Tips for guides, staff and service not mention etc…..
|Grade:||Moderate to Strenuous||Max-Altitude:||3700m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Jomsom/Jomsom|
|Trek Duration:||21 days (14 days trek)||Type of trek:||Moderate to Strenuous|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review