Trek to Upper Mustang is an exotic tour to the unspoiled villages that showcase rare medieval Buddhism arts, cultures as well as the unique beauty of the landscape of trans-himalyaan desert. Mustang was once a major ancient trading route between Thak Khola and Tibet. The world’s deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Valley, also lies in Mustang.
We will visit LO-Manthang, the capital of Mustang and home to Mustang king’s palace. The regions is full of caves and monasteries dating back to 1300AD
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel on B/B basis
Day 02: Day in Kathmandu – Prepare permit and trekking. Hotel stay
Day 03: Kathmandu/ Pokhara by bus. Night in Pokhara hotel on B/B
Day 04: Flight Pokhara – Jomsom. And 3hrs walk up to Kakbeni (2800 m)
Day 05: Kagbeni – Chaile (3150 m – 5 h) Lodge stay
Day 06 : Chaile – Gemi (3400 m – 6 h) Lodge stay
Day 07: Gemi – Geling (3500 m – 6 h) Lodge stay
Day 08: Geling – Tsarang (3500 m – 6 h) Lodge stay
Day 09: Tsarang – Lomanthang (3700 m – 5 h) Lodge stay
Day 10-11: Two days visit Lo Mangthang upper villages. Lodge stay
Day 12: Lo Manthang /Dhi (5h – 3200m) Lodge stay
Day 13: Dhi / Luri/Yara (6h – 3600m) Lodge stay
Day 14: Yara/Tange (6h – 3300m) Lodge stay
Day 15: Tange / Tetang.(8h – 3000m) Lodge stay
Day 16: Tetang/Muktinath (6h – 370m) Lodge stay
Day 17: Muktinath/Jomsom. Lodge stay
Day 18: Jomsom/Pokhara by flight & bus to Kathmandu. Night in hotel on B/B
Day 19-20: Day in Kathmandu. Hotel stay
Day 21: Departure transfer
21 Days/Trip Cost: US$ 2640.00 per Person in on Twin Sharing Basis
Single Supplement Price in US$ 175.00
– **Flight PKR/JOM/PKR: USD 215 par person
– Price Includes:
– 5 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
– 15 days lodge trek on full board twin sharing basis (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Guide: English speaking, insured, registered, well-equipped, salary, food and accommodation
– 1 Porters nsured, registered, well-equipped, salary, food and accommodation
– Kathmandu-Pokhara -Pokhara to kathmandu by tourist bus
– Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
– Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportations in private vehicle.
– Guided sight-seeing tour with experienced english speaking guide
– Annapurna Conservation Entry Permits and Special Mustang permit
– English speaking local expert guide on the trek.
– Equipments, clothing, salary and insurance for staffs.
– Trek guide’s airfare *
– All government taxes and insured.
Price Does Not Include:
Flights, Bar & beverage bills, Tea /coffee /desert, Snacks, bottled water, shower, insurance, personal cloths,nature of personal insurance, rescue, Tips for guides, staff and service not mention etc…..
|Grade:||Moderate to Strenuous||Max-Altitude:||3700m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Jomsom/Jomsom|
|Trek Duration:||21 days (14 days trek)||Type of trek:||Moderate to Strenuous|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review