+977-98510 56547 ( )
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km)/6-7 hours: Drive by bus. Trek1 Gyachok.1490m/5 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 03: Trek 2 Sano Khoban (1600m)/6 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 04: Trek 3 Pipa (3150m)/6 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 05: Trek 4 Rest day at Pipa for acclimatization/Camping/homestay.
Day 06: Trek 5 Thulo Kharka (4120m)/5 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 07: Trek 6 Mardi Himal Base Camp (4100m)/5 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 08: Trek 7 Korchon (3680m)/6 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 09: Trek 8 Riban (1780m)/5 hours: Camping/homestay.
Day 10: Trek 9 Hyenja/4 hours and drive from Hyenja to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 km)/6-7 hours: Drive by tourist bus
Day 12: Final departure transfer to Airport
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Trip Cost: Request on firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra: Roundtrip Airfare: US$ 198 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival, and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) prepared by our cook.
* An English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee, and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass, and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages, etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to the custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||Annapurna Region||Starts in/ Ends in:||Nepal|
|Trek Duration:||12 days (9 days)||Type of trek:||camping/home stay|
|Best Season:||Autumn - Spring|
March 09, 2023
April 16, 2023
May 08, 2023
September 18, 2023
October 04, 2023
November 06, 2023
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review