Mardi Himal Trekking is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal; Mardi Himal Trek is the name for the characteristic of the extensive rising ridge and its summit that from the southwesterly lower slope of Mount Machhapuchhare, Machhapuchhare, which is English name “Fish tail”. Westerly viewpoint Machhapuchhare is the most southerly high point of the Annapurna Massif,This trek offers an opportunity to explore traditional villages, incredible scenery, infinite and diversity of culture, spectacular views of livery mountains and tempting views of River and you can see the exotic valley on the way of trekking trail. The emphasis of the treks is on the forest and wilderness zone of these mountains. Some villages are visited on the last days of the trek and these receive few visitors and regain much of their traditional charm. Mardi Himal Trekking trail is very non-touristic and some time difficult to find the way.
Located in the east of legendary destination of Annapurna Mardi Himal trekking is an unseen gem remained to be explored by the trekkers. Trail is fully followed by the rhododendron forest and the path of windy trail. Landscape changes with the increase in altitude above 3000m into the rugged high mountain landscape with the views of Mardi Himal itself.
A simplicity is created with the home stay and guest house accommodation for the way making it more reliable among the trekkers and also by spending less bit of fortune to enjoy the entire Mardi Himal trekking. Trekking with Parikrama Treks will surely be more reliable and fascinating with our 20 years of experience on hand to prove the trekkers with the information they searched and we provide them with our knowledge of 2 decade time interval inside this industry. Within this 12 days of experience you will explore one of the beaten track of formidable Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km)/6-7 hours: Drive by bus. Trek1 Gyachok.1490m/5 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 03: Trek 2 Sano Khoban (1600m)/6 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 04: Trek 3 Pipa (3150m)/6 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 05: Trek 4 Rest day at Pipa for acclimatization/Camping/home stay.
Day 06: Trek 5 Thulo Kharka (4120m)/5 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 07: Trek 6 Mardi Himal Base Camp (4100m)/5 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 08: Trek 7 Korchon (3680m)/6 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 09: Trek 8 Riban (1780m)/5 hours: Camping/home stay.
Day 10: Trek 9 Hyenja/4 hours and drive from Hyenja to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 km)/6-7 hours: Drive by tourist bus
Day 12: Final departure transfer to Airport
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Trip Cost: Request on email@example.com
Extra: Roundtrip Airfare: US$ 198 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) prepared by our cook.
* A English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||Annapurna Region||Starts in/ Ends in:||Nepal|
|Trek Duration:||12 days (9 days)||Type of trek:||camping/home stay|
|Best Season:||Autumn - Spring|