Nar Phu Valley Trek lets you experience one of the remote regions of Nepal. It offers a challenging trail and also crosses paths with a popular trekking destination. Nar Phu valley trek will take us to the Tibetan cultural viewpoint. Since 2003 with its valley open for tourists many have traveled to this destination. If you are among the adventure and explorer type of guys then this trek is all made for you. You will get the chance to experience the wildlife, flora, and fauna. You will also visit the valley hidden in the snow-capped mountain. This trek consists of all the trek which trekkers ever dreams of. This trek is full of trekking tours adventurous Himalayan holidays in Nepal.
Nar Phu Valley Trek or Thoche valley trek trail to this remote valley left untouched by civilizations. You need to enter from near Chame, on the trail of the popular Annapurna trek. Exploring the valley to the north you will finally visit Phu village situated on the edge. You will further travel south to Nar Village. The valley along with the Thoche village is full of Peri Himalaya to the north, Ganglia, and Kangguru to the east. One can even encounter Damodar Himalaya to the west. Despite the prosperity of areas in Manang, this valley has remained untouched. Nar Phu & Thoche valley is still intact with the pre-Buddhist tradition, culture, and rituals. The trek passes through Meta, Phugaun, Chako, Kang La, Manang, Muktinath. You will take tour final step to reach Jomsom from where you will get back to Pokhara.
Nar Phu Valley Trek, Thoche Valley Trek is one of the best trek ones can imagine. Trekking with Parikrama trekking leads you to the mysterious valley go Manang. You will travel with a guide, porters and with your friends.
DAY 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Meet & transfer to Hotel.
DAY 02: This day we prepare all the special trek permits for trekking.
DAY 03: Drive to Basi Sahar- trek Khudi (800m).
DAY 04: Trek to Baundada (1310m).
DAY 05: Trek to Changje (1430m).
DAY 06: Trek to Bagarchap (1430m).
DAY 07: Trek to Koto (2600m). Entry in Remote Nar Phu’
DAY 08: Trek to Meta (3374m)
DAY 09: Trek to Kayang (3740m)
DAY 10: Trek to Phu Gaun (4050m)
DAY 11: Trek to Phu (4050m)
DAY 12: Trek to Junam (3550m)
DAY 13: Trek to Nar (4150m)
DAY 14: Trek to Ngawal (3650m)
DAY 15: Retrace back to Chako (3630m)
DAY 16: Trek to Nar Gaun
DAY 17: Trek to Kang La (3324m). “End of the Remote Nar Phu'”.
DAY 18: Trek to Manang
DAY 19: Trek to Thorong Phadi
DAY 20: Trek to Muktinath
DAY 21: Trek to Jomsom along the Kali Gandaki valley
DAY 22: to Pokhara then to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel
DAY 23: At leisure in Kathmandu
DAY 24: Final Departure
- 20 days trekking
- 04-night accommodation in Kathmandu & in Pokhara on twin sharing in a 3-star hotel on B&B plan
- all meals 3 times a day i.e. breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by the cook
- Accommodation in teahouses/lodge entire the trekking and camping /tented during the peak climbing
- All staff tent, member tent, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent with shower equipment
- Table and chairs, hot water bag for bed and Pillow, and cooking utensils for trekking
- An English speaking professional trekking guide license holder
- Porters ( 1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek)
- Insurance for the Nepalese staff
- Entry Permit for Conservation area project fee & TIMS card
- Special Trek Permit per person
- All necessary transportation/arrival & departure by private vehicles.
- Expenses of personal nature, personal gears, hard/soft drinks
- Personal medication, rescue in case of emergency
- Flights ticket i.e. Jomsom/ Pokhara/ Kathmandu
- Tipping (tips).
Extra: Optional (if fly): Jomsom/ Pokhara/ Kathmandu one way airfare US$198.00 per person. (includes insurance surcharge and fuel surcharge/subject to change.
| Grade:|| moderate to strenuous|| Max-Altitude:|| 4150m|
| Trek Region:|| N/A|| Starts in/ Ends in:|| Besisahar/Jomsom|
| Trek Duration:|| 24 days (20days trek)|| Type of trek:|| Camping/home stay|
| Best Season:|| throughout the year|
WRITE A REVIEW
Share your experience during travel
Parikrama Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews