Dhaulagiri is known as the seventh largest mountain standing tall at the height of 8167 m. It also has one of the most popular peaks of 8000 m for climbers in the Himalayas. Dhaulagiri Circuit trek is considered to be one of the remotest places in the kingdom of Nepal. Abundance of Himalayan peaks, including giant snow mountain of Dhaulagiri, hidden valleys and high passes are its main attractions for travelers. The region is separated from the Annapurna massif by the Kali Gandaki River. Here, the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna massifs, two huge mountain ranges, have formed the deepest gorge in the world.
Dhaulagiri Circuit trek is relatively strenuous but the trekkers who are willing to spend their holidays with nature in these peaceful surroundings full of peace are well rewarded. It terrain rises over 7000 m over the kali gandaki George to the south east with the areal distance of 30 km. Discovered in 1908, and almost known for 30 years to be to be the world tallest mountain by westerners.
On may 13th 1960 first climb for Dhaulagiri was done by Swiss/ Austrian/ Nepal expedition.. We prefer to take 21 days for Dhaulagiri Circuit trek with 16 days for this strenuous challenging trek. Trekkers and climbers will be able to enjoy the exceedingly beautiful hidden valley and also allowing the travelers to hold their hand up high to feel the touch of massif white snow majestic mountain Dhaulagiri at the Base camp of Dhaulagiri. Furthermore we will always be amazed to see the culture and religion that we have never experienced before and the effort of people with the untouched natural beauty with the modern advanced technology.
Every People are proud to say Nepal once is not enough but all the trekkers who have made their travel with us will say “Team Parikrama For Nepal once is not enough.”
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Trek preparation day/Climbing permit issue and necessary paperwork arrangements.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Darbang via Beni.(106.1 km/6-7 hours: Drive by bus.Trek 1 short hike/Camp/home stay.
Day 04: Trek 2 Phallya Gaon (1,800m)/6 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 05: Trek 3 Jugapani (2,000m)/6 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 06: Trek 4 Dobang (2,260m)/5 and half hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 07: Trek 5 Soligari (3,100m)/6 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 08: Trek 6 Italian Base Camp (3,600m)/7 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 09: Trek 7 acclimatisation at Italian Base Camp (3,600m)/Camp/home stay.
Day 10: Trek 8 Chhonbardan Glacier Camp (4,200m)/6 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 11: Trek 9 Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,600m)/6 and half hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 12: Trek 10 acclimatisation at Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,600m)/Camp/home stay.
Day 13: Trek 11 the Hidden Valley/7 hours: Camp/home stay.
Cross the French Col (5,400m) into the Hidden Valley
Day 14: Trek 12 Optional ascent of Dhamphus Peak (6,060m)/6 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 15: Trek 13 extra day to ‘REST’ Health acclimatization/Camp/home stay.
Day 16: Trek 14 Yak Kharka (3,680m)./7 hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 17: Trek 15 Jomsom (2,670m)/5 and half hours: Camp/home stay.
Day 18: Early morning fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom and transfer to hotel.
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu(200 km/6-7 hours: Drive by tourist bus and transfer to hotel.
Day 20: Extra day in Kathmandu: This is a cushion day for eventuality that may arise for delays or cancellation of flight or any other reasons beyond our control. In case everything works out fine than you may have the privilege of using this day for sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley hunting souvenirs or any other option that may interest you. Overnight Hotel.
Day 21: Final Departure, transfer to airport.
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Trip Cost: Request on firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra: Jomsom/Pokhara/Kathmandu Airfare: US$ 194 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size)
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Beni/Jomsom|
|Trek Duration:||21 days (16 days)||Type of trek:||Lodge/home stay|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review