May be the country is small or may be there is no sea for several kms ahead but still Nepal has different kind of bond creation among all the travelers from the world. Every visit will lead from forest to several among travelers. One will not be able to explore all so once is never enough for Nepal. Dolpo Rara lake Trek is a combined tour of wildlife and the largest lake of Nepal. Many agency has failed to truly master this trek. But with the 20 years of trekking experience we combined two of the most valuable destination with the best feature of Wildlife and lakes for “Dolpo Rara Lake Trekking“.
Dolpo Rara lake Trek is one of the less crowed trekking route but oasis of natural beauty with more then dozen species of flora and fauna. This trek through the remote countryside of western Nepal offers a superb experience of nature and a visit to Rara Lake, Nepal’s Largest Lake at 3062 meters gives you pleasure environment of relaxation.
Beginning the trek from the mountain airstrip of Jumla after flying from Kathmandu via Nepalgunj, the trail passes through green countryside which provides unusual glimpses of a culture and scenic adventure quite different from that found elsewhere in Nepal and which eventually culminates to the Rara Lake National Park. This beautiful high altitude lake is surrounded by alpine meadows and forests of pine, juniper and spruce, whilst in the background you can view the magnificent snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. The entire route is ‘off the beaten track’ which involves the crossing of Ghurchi Lagna pass at 3450 m on the way to Rara Lake and a few ridges at around 3000 meters when hiking on the way back.This trek can be done at any time of the year and through this trek one can find the natural beauty of Nepal and view unexploited rural culture as well.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Trek preparation day/Climbing permit issue and necessary paperwork arrangements.
Day 03: Flight to Nepalgunj (1 hours) and transfer to hotel.
Day 04: Fly to Jumla (35 minutes) and trek 1 Chala Chaur (2900m)/5 hours: Camp.
Day 05: Trek 2 Cross a Pass/7 hours: Camp.
Day 06: Trek 3 via Sinja (2440m) to Botan (2600m)/6 hours: Camp.
Day 07: Trek 4 Rara Park border/6 hours: Camp.
Day 08: Trek 5 Rara Lake (3062m)/6 and half hours: Camp.
Day 09 and 10: Trek 6 & 7 Rest days at Rara, local sight seeing/Camp.
Day 11: Trek 8 via Jhyari (2630m) to River camp/6 hours: Camp.
Day 12: Trek 9 Across Ghurchi Lagna Pass (3450m) to Chautha (2770m)/7 hours: Camp.
Day 13: Trek 10 Tharamara (3280m)/5 hours: Camp.
Day 14: Trek 11 Jumla/6 hours: Camp.
Day 15: Fly from Jumla to Kathmandu (an hours) and transfer to the hotel.
Day 16: Extra day in Kathmandu: This is a cushion day for eventuality that may arise for delays or cancellation of flight or any other reasons beyond our control. In case everything works out fine than you may have the privilege of using this day for sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley hunting souvenirs or any other option that may interest you. Overnight Hotel
Day 17: Final departure transfer to Airport.
NOTE: In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Trip Cost: Request on firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra: Roundtrip Airfare: US$ 548 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Grade:||moderate to strenuous||Max-Altitude:||3280m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Jumla/Jumla|
|Trek Duration:||17 days (11 days)||Type of trek:||camping/home stay|
|Best Season:||throughout the year|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review