Day 01 : Arrive In Kathmandu
Day 02 : Explore Kathmandu
Day 03 : Flight to Lukla and Begin Trek
Day 04 : Namche Bazaar (11,270)
Day 05 : Rest Day in Namche Bazaar
Day 06 : Thame (12,500)
Day 07 : Khumjung (12,475)
Day 08 : Tengboche (12,680)
Day 09 : Labarma (14,500′)
Day 10 : Ama Dablam Base Camp – Dingboche (14,500)
Day 11 : Lobuje (16,200)
Day 12 : Gorak Shep (17,000)
Day 13 : Everest Base Camp
Day 14 : Pangboche
Day 15 : Namche Bazaar (11,270)
Day 16 : Return to Lukla (9,200)
Day 17 : Return to Kathmandu
Day 18 : Kathmandu
Day 19 : Fly Home
Trip Cost: US$ 1960 Per Person.
Extra: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu : US$ 330 per person for roundtrip per ticket
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
Cost does not includes:-
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Grade:||moderate to strenuous||Max-Altitude:||17000m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Lukla/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||19 days (14 days trek)||Type of trek:||Lodge|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review