Either visit the world deepest valley or the awe- inspiring scenes including Mt. Everest, Makalu Arun valley trek provide us a bit unique experience that other area. A rich trekking destination with 30 species of rhododendron, 47 varieties of orchids , endangered red panda, hundred of different species of flowers and 400 species of birds are the greatest attraction of Arun valley trek. It can also be know as the Milke danda trek as it is located in the Makalu region and one of the route that we have our trek on.
With less number of tourist exploring the marvelous deepest valley Arun Valley trek is the ideal option for the trekkers who prefer a trail with peace of nature.With the superb view of Mt Everest and Makalu, Arun valley trek in Nepal provides best location for trekkers to enjoy the Mountains two national park in one It is located between the Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National Parks. Trekking in this valley provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region. We recommend this approach to those people who have already been in the Everest region and want to revisit Everest Base Camp (Kala Pattar) via a less traveled route.
With our 2 decasdes of expereince We prefer to have Arun valley trek on Feburary- may and September- December though can be organized through out the year. The trek requires stamina and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region. which provides some outstanding mountain views. Commencing with a flight to Tumlingtar to the East of Everest, the first week is spent trekking through virgin territory into the Solu Khumbu region before a push up on the main Everest trail to Kala Pattar for tremendous close ups of Everest, Nuptse and Lhotse along with many others before a journey back to Lukla and a flight to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet & transfer to hotel. O/N hotel.
Day 02: Full day KTM city tour, hotel
Day 03: Flight : KTM – Tumlingtar, camp
Day 04: Katake, camp
Day 05: Ghote Bazar, camp
Day 06: Salpa Phedi, camp
Day 07: Ghorase, camp
Day 08: Guidel, camp
Day 09: Khiraule, camp
Day 10: Cholam, camp
Day 11: Khola Kharka, camp
Day 12: Rest day at Khola Kharka, camp
Day 13: Mosam Kharka, camp
Day 14: Thangnag, camp
Day 15: Khare, camp
Day 16: Acclimatisation day at khare, camp
Day 17: Camp I
Day 18: Summit Mera Peak, B.C.
Day 19: Reserve day at B.C., camp
Day 20: Mosom Kharka, camp
Day 21: Chetarva, camp
Day 22: Arrive in Lukla, camp or hotel
Day 23: Flight: Lukla-Ktm, hotel
Day 24: These are “cushion” Days in case of bad weather or other circumstances delay your return to Kathmandu. O/N hotel
Day 25: Transfer to airport. Departure from Kathmandu.
Trip Cost: US$ 3310 Per Person
Extra: Kathmandu – Tumlingtar – Lukla – Kathmandu : US$ 297 per person for roundtrip per ticket
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
Cost does not includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Tumlingtar/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||25 days (21 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camping|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|