Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet & transfer to hotel. O/N hotel.
Day 02: Full day KTM city tour, hotel
Day 03: Flight : KTM – Tumlingtar, camp
Day 04: Katake, camp
Day 05: Ghote Bazar, camp
Day 06: Salpa Phedi, camp
Day 07: Ghorase, camp
Day 08: Guidel, camp
Day 09: Khiraule, camp
Day 10: Cholam, camp
Day 11: Khola Kharka, camp
Day 12: Rest day at Khola Kharka, camp
Day 13: Mosam Kharka, camp
Day 14: Thangnag, camp
Day 15: Khare, camp
Day 16: Acclimatisation day at khare, camp
Day 17: Camp I
Day 18: Summit Mera Peak, B.C.
Day 19: Reserve day at B.C., camp
Day 20: Mosom Kharka, camp
Day 21: Chetarva, camp
Day 22: Arrive in Lukla, camp or hotel
Day 23: Flight: Lukla-Ktm, hotel
Day 24: These are “cushion” Days in case of bad weather or other circumstances delay your return to Kathmandu. O/N hotel
Day 25: Transfer to airport. Departure from Kathmandu.
Trip Cost: US$ 3310 Per Person
Extra: Kathmandu – Tumlingtar – Lukla – Kathmandu : US$ 297 per person for roundtrip per ticket
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
Cost does not includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Tumlingtar/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||25 days (21 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camping|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review