Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu. Meet/ assist by our representatives and transfer to the hotel
Day 02 : Transfer to airport for flight to Lukla/ trek to Monjo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar/ overnight in tented camps
Day 04 : Excursion to Syangboche for acclimatization/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 05 : Trek to Thamo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 06 : Trek to Thame/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 07 : Trek to Langden/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 08 : Trek to Gokyo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 09 : Gokyo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 10 : Trek to Dragnag/ overnight in tented camps
Day 11 : Trek to Dzonghla/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 12 : Trek to Lobuche/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 13 : Trek to Ghorakshep/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 14 : Trek to Base Camp and return to Gorakshep/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 15 : Trek to Dingboche/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 16 : Trek to Tengboche/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 17 : Trek to Namche Bazaar/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 18 : Trek to Lukla/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 19 : Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 20 : Rest day free until departure transfer to the airport for onward flight.
Package Cost: US$ 2240 Per Person
Extra: Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu : US$ 330 per person for roundtrip per ticket
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
Cost does not includes:-
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Lukla/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||20 days (17 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camp|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review