Everest Base Camp Trek with Cho la and Renjo la pass trek is a very popular trekking destination. Lots of trekkers want to experience this adventure high passes in the World. While on this trek you will see different high mountains including Mt. Everest. You will also visit ancient Sherpa settlements. Furthermore, you will experience Sherpa Cultures and the Buddhist religion.
Everest Base Camp Trek with Cho la and Renjo la pass trek is also a wild trek. As we see some wild animals like musk deer, Thar and Nepal national birds- Pheasant on the way. This trek begins with a dramatic scenic flight to Lukla. Once we reach Lukla we start walking downhill to Dudh Koshi River. We will pass through many local villages en route before reaching our destination.
This trek offers the best of the mountain scenery including the view from Kala Patthar. You can see more than 30 of the highest mountains along with Mt. Everest, Everest Base Camp, and the cracking glacier. Besides, you can also visit the Buddhist Monasteries, explore hidden Yeti legends. And get a chance to meet the friendly Sherpa people and find rare Himalayan flora.
Everest Cho la and Renjo la Pass Trek is the most beautiful trekking. As you will experience a lot more than expected. Magnificent view of the Himalayas, rhododendron, and terraced fields makes it more beautiful. You will trek from yak grazing land before moving into the stark landscape of glaciers. On the way, we get a chance to visit monasteries in the heart of Sherpa country. Here, you can observe the monk’s daily prayers.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Meet/ assist by our representatives and transfer to the hotel
Day 02: Transfer to airport for flight to Lukla/ Trek to Monjo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar/ overnight in tented camps
Day 04: Excursion to Syangboche for acclimatization/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 05: Trek to Thamo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 06: Trek to Thame/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 07: Trek to Langden/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 09: Gokyo/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 10: Trek to Dragnag/ overnight in tented camps
Day 11: Trek to Dzonghla/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 13: Trek to Gorakshep/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 14: Trek to Base Camp and return to Gorakshep/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 15: Trek to Dingboche/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 16: Trek to Tengboche/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 17: Trek to Namche Bazaar/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 18: Trek to Lukla/ Overnight in tented camps
Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 20: Rest day free until departure transfer to the airport for onward flight.
Package Cost: US$ 2240 Per Person
Extra: Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu: US$ 330 per person for roundtrip per ticket
* All land transfer, arrival, and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* An English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass, and daily wages for guide and porter.
Cost does not include:-
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages, etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to the custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Lukla/Lukla|
|Trek Duration:||20 days (17 days trek)||Type of trek:||Camp|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review