+977-98510 56547 ( )
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Hiking Pike peak Trekking is the glamorous trek on the Lower Everest region. It is an opportunity to experience the livelihood of the most fascinating Everest. You can experience the smile of the people even during the difficult time of one life.
Lower Everest Trekking will take us to 13,500 feet Pikey peak entwines with the Chyabe across east to west. During July a huge celebration takes place in this area. Locals worship their clan god, the eastern Chyabo Pikey, as Pikey Hlapchen Karibu. This is a trail through Jiri-Chaulakharka-Nagaur to reach the Pikey Danda (Hill) area.
Pike peak trekking is also possible through Pikey Daanda to Phaplu. This trail takes us through Paanch Pokari and Tamakhani located northeast. Pikey Danda is most popular for its sunrise and sunset views. One can take pleasure in the magnificent sight of the peaks beyond the Kathmandu Valley. We will see the Himalayan range of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Kanchenjunga, Annapurna, Gauri Shankar, and Lhotse. Other includes Lhotse Shar, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Number, Khatang, Karyalung.
Pike Peak Base Camp trekking is one of the popular trekking trails in the Everest region. It is also one of the lower places to see Mt. Everest 8848m. Pike peak trek is popular for the wonderful Himalayan scenery including Mt. Thamserku, Mt Karylung as well as Rhododendron flower, Magnolia, wild orchid.
Upon arrival meet the Parikrama Trekking representative and transfer to the hotel. We will provide a short briefing about Pike peak trekking.
Early Morning we will take a short flight to Phaplu a lower Everest Airport. We will walk through the local market and visit the local Chewang monastery.
Today we will pass through small villages of the Tamang, Magar, and Sherpa community. As well as we trace our way through the forest of rhododendron and pine.
Today we will have a most interesting day as we will get the proper looks at Buddhist culture. We will visit monasteries, mani walls, and Buddhist stupa at Kerung.
We are getting closer and closer to Pikey’s peak as we start seeing a panoramic view of the mountains.
Today we reach the base camp of the Pikey peak and prepare for the climb.
Today we will reach the top of Pikey peak and enjoy the moment for some time. We can also enjoy the sunrise view from Kanchenjunga to Dhaulagiri including Everest.
We will explore some of the ancient monasteries around Junbeshi.
Today we take a final walk back to Phaplu. The Parikrama Trekking team will organize a small party to enjoy a happy moment with the crew.
We will have a scenic flight back to Kathmandu.
Today is a free day for you to relax and enjoy the long journey of Lowe Everest.
Pike Peak Trekking Journey Ends.
Trip Cost: Request on firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra: Roundtrip Airfare to Phaplu: US$ 298 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival, and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* An English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee, and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass, and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils.
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water, Phone calls, Laundry and alcoholic beverages, etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to the custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Phaplu/Phaplu|
|Trek Duration:||12 days (9 days)||Type of trek:||Lodge/teahouse|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review