This is a unique combination of trek and Pike Peak Base Camp trekking and climbing at a very low elevation in the Lower Everest normally called the Lower Solu Khumbu region. The climb is rewarded with dazzling view from the top of the Pikey peak at 4070 meters, includes Mt. Everest as well various other mighty snow-capped peaks and Mountains of Mt. Kanchanjunga in the east to Mt. Manaslu in the west. Another main point of this trek is the tiny village of Golla very rich in religious and cultural term ornamented with ancient and festive monasteries. This is a miniature Sherpa village atop a hill at an elevation of 3000 meters, staging a vantage point for a magnificent panoramic mountain vista. This trek and climb trip starts from Bhandar in Lower Solu with different ethnic group Rai, Gurung, Tamang, Magar, Chettries and Bramins living together in communal harmony. Our trip ends with a flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri (1955m/8-9 hours by Bus or Jeep. Trek 1 Shivalaya/2 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
Day 03: Trek 2 Bhander- (2190M)/4 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
Day 04: Trek 3 Chaulakharka (2470M)/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Day 05: Trek 4 Ngaur/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Day 06: Trek 5 Pike Peak base camp (3350M)/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Day 07: Trek 6 Junbesi (2670M): Morning hike to Peakey Hill/6 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
Day 08: Trek 7 Thupten Chooling (2930)/4 hours: camp/home stay.
Day 09: Trek 8 Saharsabeni (3340M)/6 hours: camp/home stay..
Day 10: Trek 9 Dhudha Kunda (4190M)/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Day 11: Rest day trek 10 for the acclimitization/camp/home stay.
Day 12: Trek 11 Sarkari pati (2860M)/6 hours: camp/home stay.
Day 13: Trek 12 Phaplu (2470m)/6 hours: lodge/home stay.
Day 14: Fly from Phaplu to Kathmandu (35 minutes) and transfer to the hotel.
Day 15: Extra day in Kathmandu: This is a cushion day for eventuality that may arise for delays or cancellation of flight or any other reasons beyond our control. In case everything works out fine than you may have the privilege of using this day for sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley hunting souvenirs or any other option that may interest you. Overnight Hotel
Day 16: Final departure transfer to Airport.
NOTE: The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
16 Days/Trip Cost: US$ 3220.00 per Person in on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
Extra: Flight: Phaplu – Kathmandu US$ 160 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils.
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Shivalaya/Phaplu|
|Trek Duration:||16 days (12 days trek)||Type of trek:||Lodge/teahouse|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review