With the urge to explore new destination day by day new route are always brought up to the travelers. Trek to Lumba Sumba, Nepal is also one that will define the craziness of trekkers. Newly introduced to the trekkers in 2012 but the inflow and outflow of the tourist has change the view of this place with gaining the popularity day by day. With the height of 5200 m it has become the major tourist attraction offering spectacular Himalayan Landscape, with different vibe trekking route with ethnic group like Sherpas, Gurung, Magar, Rai, Limbu, Newar and Tamang. And trek with Parikrama Treks for this Kanchenjunga will surely make one trek that will change your view about the trek with other and with Parikrama Treks.
Lumba Sumba Trek is an adventurous trek in eastern Nepal. The trek from Fungling to Tumlingtar is the most appealing with beautiful Himalayan scenery. The Lumba Sumba trek allow an encounter with varieties of plant, endangered birds and mammals with Lumba Sumba Peak (5200 m) as major attraction. The trek runs through 2 of the protected area Kanchenjunga Conservation Area (KCA) and Makalu Barun National Park in the eastern Himalaya where trekkers can observe different birds and wildlife species, including the endangered snow leopard and red panda. Through the route, one can also trek to the base camps of Mt Kanchanjunga (8586 m) and Mt Makalu (8463 m).
With this route inside the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area of eastern Himalaya and Makalau Barun National park followed by the high mountain lakes in Olangchung Gola has played major role. Some of the attraction of the tourist lies within this area with Tamor and Arun river which play major tributes to mighty Sapta Koshi river. Alpine Grass Lands, rock outcrops, dense temperature with sub- tropical and low valley river with some of the most endangered species make it the best destination for the trekkers along with the camping trek.
Day 01 : Kathmandu arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : Issue trekking permits and preparation for the trek.
Day 03 : Fly to Phoomling (Taplejung)
Day 04 : Trek to Mithlung (909m)
Day 05 : Trek to Chhirwa (1246m)
Day 06 : Trek to Lelep (1687m)
Day 07 : Trek to Illa Danda (2051m)
Day 08 : Trek to Selep Kharka – (2525m)
Day 09 : Trek to Olangchung Gola (3208m)
Day 10 : Trek to Upper Langmale – (3893m)
Day 11 : Trek to Pass camp (4747m)
Day 12 : Trek to Chaurikharka (4595m)
Day 13 : Trek to Thudam – (3500m).
Day 14 : Trek to Kharka (2877m)
Day 15 : Trek to Chyamtang – (2229m)
Day 16 : Trek to Hatiya – (1595m)
Day 17 : Trek to Gola – (1128m)
Day 18 : Trek to Hedangna Gadi – (1179m)
Day 19 : Short trek to Num and drive to Khandbari – (1020m)
Day 20 : Flight to Kathmandu from the domestic airport in Tumlingtar
Day 21 : Departure Day
21 Days/Trip Cost: US$ 3058.00 per Person in on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
Service includes:* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfaston Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holde.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Grade:||moderate to strenuous||Max-Altitude:||4747m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Phoomling/Tumlingtar|
|Trek Duration:||21 days (18 days trek)||Type of trek:||Lodge/teahouse|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review