Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan border. Nepal Langtang Himalaya Trek is sandwiched trekking between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang Lirung 7,24 6m dominates the valley to the north; Gang Chhenpo 6,388 m and Naya Kangri 5,846 m lie to the south; and Dorje Lakpa 6,966 m protect the east end of the valley.The area was designated Nepal’s first Himalayan national park in 1971 This is a superb introduction to trekking in Nepal among some of the most beautiful scenery in the whole country. This Langtang trek towards the base of Langtang Himal, north of Kathmandu valley, offers the shortest approach to snowy mountains from Kathmandu.
The Langtang Himlalaya trek starts from Syabru Besi after a 9 hrs drive from Kathmandu. Following a trail upstream Bhote Kosi river through ethnic Tamang villages, lush green forests and the wide spread Kyangin valley surrounded by snowy peaks from all fours sides, takes you up to Kyangin at 3,800 meter, where you get an opportunity to ascend Kyangjin Ri 4,350m. from where the 360 degree mountain views are truly panoramic. We then retrace our route and reach Shabru Bensi where a waiting vehicle will transfer us to Kathmandu with the end of trek.
This Langtang Himalaya trek taken as most popular trekking walking destination of Nepal will surely mesmerize the trekkers view. But trekking alone and with the experts has got different ideas and thought. But with our 2 decades of experience we are likely able to say if you want to have a trek in a funky or in a newest way then our team of expert will be the best choice for your team. Lets change the view of just a trek with the lively trek for whole way around of Nepal in one.
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters), transfer to hotel
Day 02.Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation
Day 03. Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1417m.)- 9 Hours
Day 04. Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2470m.)- 5 Hours
Day 05. Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.)- 6 Hours
Day 06. Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gumpa (3870m.) – 3 Hours
Day 07.Rest day at Kyangjin Gompa and excursion around
Day 08.Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel- 6 Hours
Day 09.Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabru Goun (2581): 5 Hours
Day 10: Trek form Syabru Goun to Dhunche – 5 Hours
Day 11. Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu – 8 Hours
Day 12.Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Trip Cost: Request on firstname.lastname@example.org
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfaston Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
|Grade:||moderate to strenuous||Max-Altitude:||3870m|
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||Shyabrubesi/dhunche|
|Trek Duration:||12 days (9 days trek)||Type of trek:||Lodge/teahouse|
|Best Season:||March to May and September to November|