Tsum Valley Manaslu Circuit trek combines the majestic beauty of a circuit trek of the mighty Manaslu Region via Larke Pass with a side trip up the unique Tsum Valley. Both these trekking routes have only recently been opened up and have unspoiled Tibetan villages for you to explore. The Tsum Valley takes its name from the Tibetan word “tsombo” which means “vivid” and has also been described by Guru Rimpochhe as “the holy hidden valley of happiness.”
Manaslu Circuit trek takes us to the awesome journey of the 8th highest mountain with Larkya La Tsum valley trekking on the conservation area. The trek starts by travelling by bus from Kathmandu to Arughat (600 m) where the trekking begins in earnest. The path follows the raging Budhi Gandaki River for four days staying in tea houses in the villages of Soti Khola (710 m), Maccha (930 m), Jagat (1,410 m) and Eklelbhatti (1,600 m). After Ekelbhatti, the route heads north east into the beautiful Tsum Valley heading for the village of MuGompa (3,800 m). This is the turnaround point and the route heads back down the Tsum Valley to re-join the Manaslu Circuit Trek at the village of Deng (1, 800 m). The 5 or 6 days spent in “hidden valley of happiness” is well worth the effort as it is a chance to leave the 21st century behind and visit monasteries that are over 100 years old and meet people of a unique Tibetan culture.
After Deng the Manaslu Circuit trek heads towards the climax of the trek being Larke Pass. At 5,200 m this pass offers beautiful high mountain views of the mighty Manaslu Range. After Larke Pass it is all downhill but the trail in parts is very steep and at times icy to walk on. But you can rely on our experienced guides to get you through this ultimate challenge.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Arughat Bazar – Shoti Khola (7hour bus from Kathmandu,
Day 02: Trek Shoti – Macha khola (1300m) 6 hour walk
Day 03: Trek Macha khola – to Jagat (1410m)11km-6hours walk
Day 04: Trek to Lokpa (2040m) 10km- 6 hours walk
Day 05: Trek to Chumling (2363m) 7km-6 hours walk
Day 06: Trek to Chhokangparo (3010m) 13km-7 hours walk
Day 07: Trek to Chhule-Nile (3361m) 7km-4 hours walk, visit Milarepa Cave.
Day 08: Trek to Mu Gompa (3700m) 5km-3 hours walk
Day 09: Trek to Rachen Gompa (3240m) 6km-4.5 hours walk
Day 10: Trek to Gumba Lungdang (3200m) 9km-8 hours walk
Day 11: Trek to Lokpa ( 2240m) 10km-7 hours walk
Day 12: Trek to Deng (5 hours walk)
Day 13: Trek to Namrung (2630m) -7 hours walk
Day 14: Trek to Lho (3200m) -3hours walk
Day 15: Trek to Sama Gaun (3520m) -3 hours walk
Day 16: Rest day (Manasalu BC), visit Birendra Lake
Day 17: Trek to Samdo (3875m) -3 hours walk
Day 18: Trek to Dharmasala (4469m) -5 hours walk
Day 19: Trek to Bimthang (Larkya La 5213m) -9 hours walk
Day 20: Trek to Goa (2515m) – 5hours walk
Day 21: Trek to Dharapani (1963m) -5 hours walk
Day 22: Jeep to Besisahar (670m) – 4hour Jeep, Over night hotel
Day 23: Bus or Jeep to Kathmandu (1350m) -6 hours by bus
22 Days/Trip Cost: US$ 3458.00 per Person in on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfaston Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holde.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
|Trek Region:||N/A||Starts in/ Ends in:||N/A|
|Trek Duration:||N/A||Type of trek:||N/A|
Share your experience during travel
Submit your review